Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 4
[Pinned] Event Ideas
The Lounge

[Pinned] Event Ideas

Post your ideas for crew events here!Want to create/lead events yourself?-Leave a message! :)
Small Fulkinini 208d
Fulkinini681473Member avatar small Zents21 1d
The Lounge

[Pinned] Kicked Members (+ reason)

This is a list of all the members that have been kicked for a special kind of reason. Just for transparency purposes and to avoid possible confusion about the absence of certain members.1. ShiaTheMLGProCheating and lying about it. Banned him month...
Small Fulkinini 191d
Fulkinini5609Small Fulkinini 6d
[Pinned] Site Feedback
The Lounge

[Pinned] Site Feedback

Hey everyone,What do you think about this site?Any good things? And what are points that can be improved?
Small Fulkinini 288d
Fulkinini16501Small Fulkinini 32d
The Lounge

im sorry but it was urgent.

allright, first of all, im sorry for going silent for so long. but here are my reasons.as some of you may or may not know. there has been a tsunami on Greenland. i am currently patrolling the area looking for missing people.recommend you look up g...
Member avatar small Derpstorms 20h
Derpstorms438Small WIELJW 40m
The Lounge

Join.

How do i join the gang then?My application has not become unauthorised for me to view so i have no idea.
Member avatar small Sirr_Fred 24h
Sirr_Fred221Small Fulkinini 24h
The Lounge

What kind of Races?

I was wondering what kind of races you guys/girls like to do?Like stunt races, normal races, long race, short race, open track or closed track?Let me know your opinion or vote in the pollCheers Jimmy
Small JimmyPanfluit 1d
JimmyPanfluit9109Member avatar small Zents21 1d
The Lounge

For Fulk Sake

Hey guys, im sorry for missing the event last night. to see that it was a good meeting feels nice:). i blacked-out last night after heavy throwing up, i went to the hospital and they kept me there till 3AM. they did some test and it turned out i h...
Small JimmyPanfluit 3d
JimmyPanfluit1189Small BruceAlmighty120 2d
The Lounge

Free 200k from r*

For anyone needing to make a quick buck, Rockstar is giving $200,000 to everyone that signs up to the mailing list before June 27th and stays subscribed until July 4thhttps://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/6ix4na/for_anyone_needing_to_make_a_...
Small DJToone 3d
DJToone567Small Chrizze_2016 2d
Chrizze_2016754Small Fulkinini 3d
The Lounge

Internet is down

I don't have a clue why but unfortunately my Internet is down, I don't know for how long but I am hoping it's just for the day or a couple of hours! The boredom is killing me thank fuck I have mobile data
Member avatar small manrock45 5d
manrock45126Member avatar small manrock45 5d
The Lounge

I will be absent in the next couple of weeks until I solve my PC problems.

Hey guys. Lately I have had a lot of problems with my brand new PC. It seems that a hardware is failing and I cannot seem to determine which one is the faulty one. Thank you Naralin for taking your time to help me find a solution, but I still don'...
Member avatar small CookiesChef 9d
CookiesChef10120Small VictorViolet 7d
The Lounge

In the Crosshairs - Driwee AKA Overlord

Hi SOPO scoundrels, We've made up for last week by doubling down on one of our most infamous members; be sure to check it out on the Steam AnnouncementsPlease feel free to comment, rate etc. (please do so on Steam too!). Reply on this thread if y...
Small VictorViolet 9d
VictorViolet359Small VictorViolet 9d
The Lounge

My absence

Just want to apologies for not being on over the weekend! was away from home but I will be on tonight! Thanks!
Member avatar small manrock45 9d
manrock45548Member avatar small manrock45 9d
The Lounge

show your RL Car!

i'll take a headstartPeugeot 106 1.1 Accent (totally rebuild)and the 2nd love of my lifeThere will be lots more done to the car!
Small Uni_1988 10d
Uni_1988355Small Uni_1988 9d
The Lounge

IRL Personal Vehicles

Hey guys,I'm not sure if there's a certain off-topic thread I should be posting this but this is the best place I could find to have the conversation 👍🏼In my 24 hours of being in SP I've picked up that you guys are big on your racing and cars :) s...
Small ConnorDMCraven 30d
ConnorDMCraven25388Small Uni_1988 9d
The Lounge

The DLC Shooting Range Thread.

Hey guys. I spent some money for the shooting range as I love shooting stuff up. How are you guys doing? Until now this is my stats:Pistol 0 out of 3 starsSMG 0 out of 3 starsAssault Rifle 3 out of 3 starsCarbine Rifle 3 out of 3 starsCombat MG 3 ...
Member avatar small CookiesChef 13d
CookiesChef9122Small UncleDouk 12d
The Lounge

Steam names

Register your Social Club name in this Steam thread.Is your name on the list below? Stop sleeping and fill in your SC name. Anyone on the list that you know? Tell him to get his ass over to the Steam group and stop slacking!7 days left until every...
Small Fulkinini 19d
Fulkinini12140Small VictorViolet 12d
The Lounge

Amazing Welcome

Just want to say thank you to the Solid Points crew/family , ino i am only a recruit but so far everyone has been amazing and full of helpful info ! everything runs so smoothly and having no problems with anyone ! thanks again
Member avatar small manrock45 13d
manrock45778Small KatRavens 12d
The Lounge

Rip solo public sessions?

With the new DLC I hear the alt+enter thinghy isn't working anymore. Anyone managed to get into a solo public session until now?
Member avatar small CookiesChef 14d
CookiesChef12290Small Overlord 13d
The Lounge

Profit in Gunrunning is broken?

Anyone made money in this DLC? Because I seem to have invested millions and I've played a lot and my research is barelly up by a notch. I mean, the bunker itself takes 9000 money from my pocket every day (or every 48 minutes in game). And it seems...
Member avatar small CookiesChef 13d
CookiesChef271Small KatRavens 13d