Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

[Pinned] Introduce Yourself

If you're new to the crew, post an introduction here :)A few tips: Create a new thread and include your name in the title of your post Add your timezone/area/times you generally play Include your age/age range Say what your favorite things to do i...
Small Fulkinini 29d
Fulkinini181Small Fulkinini 29d
Introductions

[Pinned] Social Club + Steam Name Roster

Hi guys,Are you in our Steam Group? Then please fill in your Social Club name here. This will make things easier for staff to manage active memberships and, of course, to keep in touch with each other.To foster a truly holistic and active communit...
Small VictorViolet 34d
VictorViolet188Small VictorViolet 34d
Introductions

[Pinned] KatRavens - introduction

Hello to everyone.I'm Kat (KatRavens in game) I am 34, from South Africa.I am new to GTA V, but I have played quite a few MMORPG's in the past, I have never been big on PVP, but have been enjoying the missions and heists in GTA VLooking forward t...
Small KatRavens 136d
KatRavens4163Small Sunerat 136d
Introductions

[Pinned] RusATiLa - introduction

Hi everybody,I'm RusATiLa, just Rus in short or Andrey(my actual name). Here is my two cents on who I am. I'm a Russian student at a business college in Germany (sounds like spy stuff, right).Yet I always find time to enjoy some gaming and try to ...
Small RusATiLa 260d
RusATiLa3201Small W0WEEE 250d
Introductions

[Pinned] JordanDino - introduction

╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗ ║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣ ╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝Hello everyone, my name is Jordan i'm from Israel 21 y...
Small JordanDino 257d
JordanDino2159Small Fulkinini 257d
Introductions

[Pinned] BruceAlmighty120 - introduction

Howdy y'all this is Bruce from the great state Texas. Ok I will tone down the accent. I sent in an app last week, but barely been able to meet anybody in TS but not in game at all. I'm kinda new to GTA Online so I ain't no criminal mastermind by a...
Small BruceAlmighty120 272d
BruceAlmighty1202136Small Fulkinini 272d
Introductions

[Pinned] Driwee - introduction

Hello. My name is Adriano. 27 years old male from Brazil.I have a major in business and a minor in IT and i build gaming computers for fun.I've been into gaming since i got my 1st computer in 93.All im looking for is to have some fun.
Small Overlord 277d
Overlord4215Small Fulkinini 277d
Introductions

Vaskarbid - Introduction

Hello,I'm Vaskarbid (you can call me whatever), an engineering student from Hungary (gmt+1). I use a controller and keyboard+mouse combo too, depending on the situation. I like to play missions and heists, but I'm down for anything. Because of the...
Member avatar small Vaskarbid 21h
Vaskarbid329Small Fulkinini 18h
Introductions

Ferrousgarb Introduction

Hello, glad to be given the opportunity to play with people i can get to know. Playing this game with random people all the time can be a little bit frustrating. I am 31 years old and I live in Washington state so pacific time zone. Not sure what ...
Member avatar small Ferrousgarb 22h
Ferrousgarb428Small VictorViolet 19h
Introductions

Thervain's introduction

Good evening folks,Guess I'm very confused, but regardless; here's a little bit about me.I'm 36, male and enjoy shooting things. Ingame. I'm Dutch, we have gun regulations.So timezone wise, I'm at CET, or GMT+2 I guess?As I said, I enjoy shooting,...
Member avatar small Thervain 23h
Thervain430Small VictorViolet 21h
Introductions

Shieldkill introduction

Add your timezone/area/times you generally playArizona (PST/MST)Include your age/age range20'sSay what your favorite things to do in game areDriving, co-op missions, large-scale pvpOther interests/hobbies, etc.I'm a computer guyAnything interestin...
Member avatar small Shieldkill 1d
Shieldkill537Member avatar small Zents21 24h
Introductions

Atlas005 - Introduction

Hey everyone, I'm Atlas and I was born and raised in Malaysia. Currently 17 years of age (turning 18 in September). I got GTA V last year but hadn't had the time to play although I recently decided to get into it, especially after exams are done n...
Small Atlas005 3d
Atlas005741Small Chrizze_2016 2d
Introductions

Podymczak - introduction

Hey guys, Podymczak here - just some Polish guy from Liverpool, UK. I'm a 29 years old guy, play the guitar, read a lot of comic books (mostly DC), huge Bat-nerd and a graphic designer (currently freelanced). My favourite things to do in GTA are p...
Small Podymczak 6d
Podymczak12100Small Podymczak 3d
Introductions

Manrock45 Introduction

Hello all ! my name is manrock45 ! currently i am a recruit ! ino i am abit late when it comes to the introduction but better late then never. I am a 20 year old male from ireland. I am a big car enthusiast due to my father being a mechanic and my...
Member avatar small manrock45 6d
manrock45664Small WIELJW 6d
Introductions

Scopeless_v2 - Introduction

Hey everyone!I'm a 21 year old living in the eastern time zone, and I'm super excited to be a part of Solid Points. I've played GTA5 since its initial release date in 2013 on Xbox 360, then I made the switch to PS4, and finally I made the switch t...
Member avatar small Scopeless_v2 6d
Scopeless_v2652Member avatar small Zents21 6d
Introductions

SPo0o0o0oKY94-Introduction

Hey guys my name is Spooky i am a 23 year old male that lives in the Central US time and i usually am online most of the day. My favorite hobby in GTA is probably customizing cars and in general the heists and racing but if there is fun to be had...
Small SPo0o0o0oKY94 6d
SPo0o0o0oKY94756Member avatar small Zents21 6d
Introductions

Uni_1988 (kevin)

Hey guys and girls, i'm Kevin ,28 years old, and from the Netherlands.i'm a real life Car mechanic, and i'm in the middle of a job switch to the Ford DealerWhich is awesome!!, i been playing the GTA series since The very first game, and my very fi...
Small Uni_1988 14d
Uni_1988697Small Rough_Remi 8d
Introductions

intheannexe - An Intro

Hey there! Glad to be a new recruit here!My name's Red, I'm 19, and from the UK so I usually play at +0:00 UTC. My social club nickname is intheannexe but I will be changing it to futurecrops when next available.I've got about 400 hours in-game. I...
Small intheannexe 9d
intheannexe556Member avatar small Asmiree 8d
Introductions

Chrizze [SWE]

Hey!I'm Chris from Sweden (duh!), last time I checked I was 39,2 silly years of age. I've been a gamer since mid 1990's pretty much. I am a Web Developer / Content Manager by trade, and I am currently on a 6 month start-up of my own business. I mo...
Small Chrizze_2016 9d
Chrizze_2016443Small VictorViolet 9d
Introductions

Introduction, Shadzie2

Hello everyone,So I've played with some of you guys for the past 2 weeks. I didn't know the website was this active and only recently came to know about all the cool stuff you guys do here.I am 20 years old, currently in college and I live in host...
Small ShadZie2 9d
ShadZie2749Small Fulkinini 9d